rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Spring Break Cities for Bangs in US

Best Spring Break Cities for Bangs in US

Quote: (01-22-2011 11:53 AM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

Not a city per se but you can always give cruises a try. They have 3, 5 and 7 night cruises that leave from Port of Miami and Ft Lauderdale every weekend. They range from $300 to $700 for a cabin(all inclusive excluding alcohol) with a queen bed. Saying that bangs are easy is an understatement, its harder to get laid in a Tijuana whore house than it is on a cruise. If your Game is tight enough, you might have a shot at banging the the stunningly hot Eastern European workers on the boat.

Just make sure you don't book with "Costa." The average age on that cruise line is like 70, I still got my bang from thou from this Sista from Alabama that was there with her Grand parents. Also, stay away from the slutty jailbaits who roam the lido deck(top deck of the ship) at midnight(they aren't allowed into the clubs or bars so they hang up there). Just don't do it, the teenage male beta orbiter who is with her who can't close the deal is going to rat you out to her parents. Why would parents let 15-17 year old "Daddy's little girls" roam the ship unsupervised late at night is beyond me.

Humm...very interesting. What cruise line do you have experience with? I have never been on a cruise since I always had the impression they are filled with old geezers. However, I may have to start checking this out.

Mixx

Messages In This Thread