rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Limiting beliefs and self rejecting.

Limiting beliefs and self rejecting.

Quote: (03-30-2013 07:44 PM)Wayout Wrote:  

OGNorCal707, That exactly the point I was trying to make! You never know who she is. You just can't know! Don't assume anything about anyone and you will not be fooled ever!
We all, including men, have to project an image of who we are. That teacher who you though was the most straight forward person is probably frequent at gang bang parties and you would never have a clue! This girl I used to talk to had a fetish for old men with gray hair. She said she would absolutely put out for any guy over 50 with grey hair. Now she is a 19 year old with a body of a model! Some girls like accents. Some girls have weird things they find super attractive like rings or tatoos...etc.
You just never know! That mole on your face that you think limits you might be a turn on for some girl.

You need to dig deeper. You are only at the surface. You are making the post about her.

Something about the way you view yourself stopped you from approaching her.

You said she's a druggie, which seems to make you think she is on your level.

See what's going on?

Why does a girl have to be a pill popper in order for you to feel good enough for her?

What you are saying, at least subconsciously, is, "I'm only good enough for drug addicts."

What is it about your view of yourself that is preventing you from talking to girls?

Do you feel too weak, too short, too fat, too poor, too bald, too....????

That's not a question for you to answer to me. It's a question you need to answer for yourself.

Once you actually know what your actual limiting belief is, then you can talk about destroying it.

Messages In This Thread