rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Opinions on climate change

Opinions on climate change

Quote: (03-28-2013 11:00 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (03-28-2013 10:52 PM)BIGINJAPAN Wrote:  

Now I do agree we are fucking up our environment in other ways. We are over fishing, polluting our water, spraying the skys, genetically modifying everything and on and on.

This where the conversation should end. Instead of throwing up charts and numbers and talking points, we should be focusing on the consensus that industry (mostly) is--and has for decades--destroying our air, food, and water, and ruining our quality of life in the process. What do you think is creating fatties? It's not just their lack of self control and fat acceptance. Yes, those are problems, but our fucking food supply plays a central role. "Global Warming" or "Climate Change" is the sticking point that distracts everyone from all of this other horrendous shit. Classic distraction technique. Focus on the thing you can create doubt about and hammer away at that so the masses will talk about just that.

We're arguing over the letter Z when we agree on A through Y. Who gives a shit if it's getting colder or hotter when we know all this other shit is definitely a problem?

I agree 100% with you on the A to Y. Problem is they are using global warming to extract billions from us, shut down industries and control us. That is why it is a highly contested debate.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Messages In This Thread