rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Men Losing Ground in Bartending

Men Losing Ground in Bartending

Some random thoughts on bartending:

*Male customers are so thirsty for female attention and validation that they like female bartenders. The odds of me fucking a female bartender during busy times is zero, so she might as well have a dick. No special attention from me.
*Male bartenders are often pricks, and ignore male customers as a rule during busy times.
*The more serious the joint about its drinks, the fewer females there are on staff, and the plainer the females that are there working, and the better the service to male customers.
*Vegas clubs and bars aren't selling themselves on the quality of their drinks, but on status. When it comes to status, hot girl > middle aged dude. No one talks about how good their old fashioned was at XS.

Sign of the times. Even for regular bars, men are more interested in having a hot, possibly mediocre girl serve them than a competent male one. I'd respect that, if the guys had a chance at fucking these girls. But they almost always don't. Guys are just validating attention whoring.

In America, women disdain men to the point where they treat most women far better than they would a comparable man. (They may snark a little more at an 8.5+ woman though.)

Quote:Quote:

Bartenders in some of the clubs get weighed regularly, and if they gain weight, they can be fired. But heck, it’s Las Vegas. And what happens here, stays here.

You have to admire Vegas. The whole state is lined up behind this industry, and will do everything necessary to protect it. Part of that means letting shit like weight discrimination fly - for the guys here, I don't need to spell out why that is so integral. But try that schtick in California, and the authorities will be up your ass nonstop.

Messages In This Thread