rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most Brazilian Girls Don't Care About Value

Most Brazilian Girls Don't Care About Value

Brazilian girls are just amazing. The deminor, warmth, and femininity of the average Brazilian girl is hard to even explain, it's just something you feel when you talk to them. When I see a Brazilian girl 6 (I Normally would hesitate to approach a 6) or above I don't hesitate to approach unless she's with a guy that looks like her boyfriend. No joke, when I meet one, even if she's a 6 it seems like she's an 8 to me. Last night a very attractive (7 1/2 before she even gets the extra 2 points for being Brazilian) Brazilian girl came into my work and asked to use the bathroom. My collegue pointed her in the direction of the bathroom. When she came out of the bathroom, I stopped her, and we had this conversation:

Me: Are you Brazilian?

Her: (She looked shocked and took a couple seconds to answer) How did you know?

Me: Your accent, where are you from in Brazil? (These days I can tell when someone is brazilian usually by apearance alone, but if not, definitely by their English accent. It's funny how at the hotel I work at I'll hear a brazilian have trouble speaking english with me and without even asking if they are Brazilian I'll start speaking in Portuguese)

Her: Goais, have you been to Brazil?

Yeah, I spent 6 months there

So you speak portuguese?

(Now the conversation goes into Portuguese)

Me: Yes, I speak a little bit

Her: Haha, your accent is very cute.

I show her this little "good luck" band I have on that a Brazilian guest had given me that night. You are supposed to tie 3 knots in it and make a wish for every knot. When the band falls off, your wishes come true.

Me: Have you seen this before?

Her: Yes, I had one

Did your wishes come true?

Yes, but I can't remember what I wished, sometimes they don't fall off.

I go on to ask her what she's doing later on, she says she doesn't know becase she's living in Orlando and doesn't know what there is to do in Miami. I'm just about to ask her to come hang out with me after when my collegue hands me the phone, "Someone's on the phone for you, I think it was the guy you were supposed to send the fax for." FUCK!!!! I look at her and say, "Just a minute." As I'm answering the phone, she starts walking away and says, "Tchau ______, prazer em conhece-lo" ("Bye, nice to meet you!" I didn't even tell her my name, she was interested enough to find it out by looking at my name tag). So bummed. It hasn't been as easy as I had thought to meet Brazilian girls here in Miami, it was much easier in Colorado. I was 100% positive she was into me. She was shy/nervious and when I would ask her what she was doing I could see it in her eyes she wanted me to invite her out. I asked her when she would come back to miami and she told me as soon as she gets another day off. But, that's how the game works. I should have gotten her number before I even answered the call, but it all just happened so fast.

Messages In This Thread