rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gays and Tranny's

Gays and Tranny's

Quote: (03-20-2013 02:48 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

The transgender thing isn't so clear cut. Our gender isn't determined by our genitalia, but by chromosomes and the brain. Sometimes you're one gender with the "wrong" genitalia. Some people are actually born with BOTH genitalia, and the wrong choice is made when the child is young. I know people tend to be more comfortable putting certain people in one box and categorizing them all the same, but the reality is it isn't that simple.

Some people are born with BOTH gentalia, just like some people are born with six fingers or other deformities. These cases you mention of transgender people born with both sets of genitalia are the exception to the rule. Far more common is the dude who was born with a dick and only a dick, and feels they were born the wrong gender. I will quote scorpion in the bolded text below because he summed up my feelings perfectly:

I think transgender people have a mental illness. Any man who wants to chop off his dick is seriously fucked up in the head, period. Political correctness can go fuck itself. It's laughable that this is taken seriously these days. I'm not denying that some people are born with feelings they are the wrong gender, but guess what? Some weird motherfuckers actually think they are animals (furries) and adopt animal sexual identities. What's next, are we going to have media campaigns that urge us to accept the furry sexual preference and bestiality? Will plastic surgeons begin "transitioning" these freaks so that they have a more animal-like appearance?

So, where does this end? If I feel I was born the wrong race should I be able to force mainstream society to accept me as that race? If I feel I was born the same species should I be able to force society to accept me as that species?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Messages In This Thread