rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most Brazilian Girls Don't Care About Value

Most Brazilian Girls Don't Care About Value

Quote: (01-20-2011 03:56 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Quote: (07-30-2010 12:45 PM)Larry33 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-30-2010 01:07 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Quote: (07-29-2010 06:21 PM)Larry33 Wrote:  

God I wish I knew portugeuse....or spanish for that matter.

Is there any place in Brazil/Argentina where it's possible to operate in English?

Buenos Aires

Everyone speaks English there

Everyone

Good to know. What about Cordoba?

Cordoba too.

Uhh... this is sarcastic, right? Because I've been to Argentina twice over the last three years and lived there for 4+ months in total and "everyone speaks English" is straight-up not accurate.

My extensive experience going out in BA (probably cold approached 250-300 Argentinian girls total in my life) was that of some of the girls speak some English. Maybe 50% will be able to speak broken English to you, if that. Very few will be conversational. Most cab drivers, bouncers, bartenders, shopkeepers, etc. speak absolutely no English. Many, MANY girls in BA will blow you out on the spot if you don't speak Spanish well. It's the unfortunate truth. Unless you speak Spanish well, you'll be very limited, and you will be blown out constantly. I don't know if you'll be as limited as you would be in Brazil w/o Portuguese, but you'll be limited for sure.

Messages In This Thread