rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mothers deciding family religion

Mothers deciding family religion

Quote: (03-27-2013 07:12 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

All of the above holds true if you're an atheist or agnostic. Otherwise, the idea that religion is inherently feminine is absurd.

I'm from a VERY conservative family and atheism means communism to most of my older relatives and we don't talk to atheist communists, we shoot at atheist communists.

But women do the religion. Men don't care about the details and they don't want to know, men just practice shooting and stash guns to fight the atheist communists to the last breath. Or we did, now we are a little lost... but religion is still like home decoration, we see that the home is actually nicer once a woman has decorated it but we won't or can't do it ourselves. The woman should bring the religion to the family. It's a very bad sign for the man in the couple to be more religious than the woman.

Quote:Quote:

American churches have become feminized in recent decades, but all major religions were founded and run by men, as indeed all major organizations and movements are.

Indeed. For example, all the biggest fashion gurus are men. All effeminate gay men of course. Women are followers, not leaders, and that's true even in women's subjects like fashion and religion - effeminate men end up in the lead and masses of women follow. Some founders of religion are surely not effeminate but then it just means that the amoral alpha male became the top warlord and instructed some more effeminate types to invent a theology that justify his moves.

Quote:Quote:

Why should you go along with what the woman wants?

Since I can't be bothered with learning about religion myself? It's a nice thing to have but it's women's stuff, if I were to marry and have a family I'd expect the woman to do this stuff for me so that I don't have to bother.

Messages In This Thread