rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Airline 'fat tax': Should heavy passengers pay more?

Airline 'fat tax': Should heavy passengers pay more?

OK True Story this past weekend, I'm in a Aisle seat and women comes in and tells me she is in window, Ok no problem , She is pushing 300 # and has a Bag , I offered I can put your bag up as I stood up so she can go to her seat but she wanted to keep the Bag between her legs. Now she is straddling her bag and Squishing me from both upper and lower ends.

I see two empty seats 2 rows in front of me, I tell her as soon as the Plane takes off, I will move to those seats. She looks at me and says , Ohhhhh Am I squishing you, I say nah I think my moving up front will give us both more free room which was my true Intention.

After the take off She turns to me says, Are you a Jockey ? I was surprised by that question and said No, Never ridden a horse in my lifetime and moved to the seats in front, When I got there I realized Bitch tried to get back at me and was Insecure about her Weight and got offended by my suggestion to move to another seat , Well It was too late for me to respond back with a Zinger. I did Let then one slide ........

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Messages In This Thread