rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

European population declining due to feminism

European population declining due to feminism

Remember back when everyone was convinced that Catholics were about to outbreed Protestants and take over Europe? Then Catholic fertility bombed even worse than Scandinavian fertility.

Iran's total fertility rate is now just 1.71 which would be typical for a northern European country. The Islamic regime is screaming about how women should not be going for education and careers because they're in full panic about the sudden collapse of fertility. Their population is still growing because their health care has been improving and old people are living longer but their family size has dropped to European standards. One by one Muslim countries are moving on from gloating about European decadence to panic about their tanking fertility.

All this stuff about women not wanting babies has to come from omega men who don't have any contact with real life females. Every time I meet some 26 year old it quickly comes out that they're in desperate baby fever and I have to run away fast. The more conservative the country, the harder the fertility tanks when it starts tanking, most likely because the more conservative countries are more deluded about the reason behind the fertility drop and they respond with the wrong policies.

See any survey, women are much more likely to want children than men. Men on this site forget that not all women are that attractive and sexual liberalism is pretty brutal on unattractive women. I've watched my attractive female relatives marry easily and get the 2 or 3 children while my unattracive female relatives have been going through crazy shit like converting to cults just to find a husband.

Messages In This Thread