rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Logistics in Suburbia

Logistics in Suburbia

Quote: (03-26-2013 09:55 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

Quote: (03-26-2013 08:07 PM)RandalGraves Wrote:  

Would your stepdad be amenable to letting you "have the house" for an evening? If he's uncomfortable with strangers in the house, start mentioning "this girl you're starting to date," and warm him up to the thought of this person over time. Then just say it's her coming over no matter which sloot you're bringing.

My step dad is the coolest guy in the world, he'd happily turn a blind eye. I'm in my mid 20s, so he sees me as adult with sound judgement equal to his, and I never gave him any crap for marrying my mother.

Then you really don't have much of a logistical issue. Aside from concerns you may have about losing your face in front of girls for living at home.

If the latter is still an issue - guess what? In 2013 it's become the new norm. Half the girls you meet will be living with mom and dad themselves. More than half if we're talking about girls in their 18 - 24 prime.

Messages In This Thread