rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Text game advice, what should I do next

Text game advice, what should I do next

You are still weak inside. I have struggled with this in the past, but have gotten much better about letting go. Fuck this rescue game. Interested girls are interested. They will respond and they will agree to concrete plans. If they do not, then either they are not interested or just juggling other offers (friends, family, other dick, etc.).

I am going to implement G's theory from now on I think. If I get a number, I am calling. I may have lost out on a just-my-type girl recently because of not doing that, but after a day of pouting about it, I'm over it. Part of this is believing in yourself and believing in what this forum is all about. It takes real will power to force yourself to stop thinking about this (or any other) girl, especially if she hits the right buttons. You're probably fighting evolved behavior, so it's a real challenge.

Messages In This Thread