rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got my first drink thrown at me

Got my first drink thrown at me

Quote: (03-24-2013 01:26 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I feel like I have to chime into this important discussion:

While we can agree that there's probably no more appropriate (or irresistible) person to troll in the world than an American fat girl wearing a tiara, Kickboxer really pissed all over an undisturbed bystander who was minding her own fat business. He not only insulted her royally (pun intended), he added insult to that injury by then drinking her drink to her face. With that type of ambitious trolling piece comes great responsibility.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Yet, he was foolhardy enough to remain at the scene of the crime, blithely unaware of the retribution factor. To make matters worse, when he saw the retribution in action, he failed to respond fast enough. Despite observing the fat girl obviously marching in his direction, he waited for her reach striking distance. A more astute troll would have anticipated the drink-pour, met her half way, and swatted it back into her direction, completing the Disrespect Triple Crown™.

[Image: powerclean.gif]

This was sloppy, amateur trolling, at best. While we all support your intentions, kickboxer, we condemn your careless technique--especially in the second half of your performance.

We might expect this shoddy execution from a lesser man, but you've received the finest fat-girl trolling training available today--maybe ever--yet you made a series of mistakes that resulted in that fat girl recovering some of the dignity you initially snatched from her.

[Image: a70.gif]

[Image: P6NjuDL.gif]

Messages In This Thread