rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Spring Break Cities for Bangs in US

Best Spring Break Cities for Bangs in US

Quote: (01-17-2011 09:07 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (01-17-2011 07:21 PM)mikeymike Wrote:  

LOL what is it about Colorado girls and Mexico, they're easy pickings. I went to my cousins stag in Puerto Vallarta , it wasnt spring break but same deal, if you werent with a new chick every night its cause you didn't want to be or you had the worst game ever. Anyway 6 of the girls I banged on that trip were from Colorado, by the 3rd day I was like hey where ya from if i heard colorado i was like, alright this ones a done deal.

Are you british? And I understand correctly the girls you banged were white/american from Colorado or Mexican-American latina girls?

What were your lay strategies with Colorado chicks? was it direct game, aloof? what worked best?

When exactly did you go, stay, venues you hit etc. a data sheet would be nice. [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

My experience in Colorado for picking up women is this: There is no reason really to pick up Colorado chicks because the foreign girls are so much cuter, even the American girls that aren't from CO. Though there are some decent American girls in Denver and Boulder, and it's not as easy to meet foreigners in Denver. In general, girls from Colorado just really aren't that good looking, but of course there are exceptions.

Messages In This Thread