rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When a woman dramatically over-estimates her value...

When a woman dramatically over-estimates her value...

Quote: (01-17-2011 02:41 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

@Cruatha: it's a little unclear if you closed the deal at not. You say that you did on day 3, but then say you took off abruptly during lunch when she said you "were going too fast." Was this AFTER you got your notch? Just clarifying.

That aside, it sounds like you ran into a typical "dinner whore." Some of these bitches might have a SERIES of guys going like this, to the extent that rarely have to feed or clothe themselves. They put out as a very LAST resort. What's crazy is that I've heard stories of chicks like this still having a "boyfriend" somewhere in that crowd of sausage. It's more common in certain demographics and regions, it seems.

Ya, I did. She was trying to rewind it on me. And then giving me this great sales talk about how her pussy was going to be extremely unavailable for the next while and that I would have to "share" more to get there again. These women just can't hear themselves.

She wasn't a dinner whore exactly, but she certainly wasn't shy about letting me pay her way. A whore would have been a bit cheaper though, and probably the sex would have been better.

Messages In This Thread