rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No Shower Game

No Shower Game

I think it's important to smell "fresh" instead of taking the chance of stinking to those around you. It's hard to smell yourself and know when you're "pleasantly masculine" vs. outright BO. In the US, people seem to have little tolerance for natural "unwashed" scent. In Europe or Asia perhaps one can get away with this more.

I've read that girls instinctively favor the smell of guys who are more dissimilar to them genetically. This can't really be predicted that much though, so rather than take the chance of your pheromones turning her off, it would seem best to keep things neutral by smelling clean, so you won't turn off some girls unnecessarily. On the other hand, by putting your smell out there, you might repel some girls 200% more, but attract some 200% more, so I suppose in the end it's a wash. (No pun intended!)

Messages In This Thread