rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Winter Music Conference in Miami

Winter Music Conference in Miami

Nice, I'm definitely going have to have to check some of these spots out when I go back. I was in town for a couple months after SLS opened, I never checked it out though cause I was always busy working or had something else going on. I hear good things though. The others I don't recognize, minus The Gale, it sounds familiar but I don't think I checked it out. I sure did beat down Miami a lot when I was there, but now that I'm gone I kind of miss the place. I also started to like it much more the more I lived there, but I didn't post much at that time.

Yo G, you ever check out the Russian and Turkish Bath House on 54th and Collins? It's not the most upscale facility, but it's legit! They have a ton of features there. I used to love burning a J on the beach and posting up and just unwinding there after a long 70 work week. As far as the beach goes (Actual beach, not Miami Beach), when I'm just looking to chill out, I prefer North Beach over South Beach all day. But that could also just be because I lived there and worked in the heart of South Beach.

Messages In This Thread