rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Winter Music Conference in Miami

Winter Music Conference in Miami

Quote: (03-21-2013 09:56 PM)bigxxx Wrote:  

^ last night at FDR. It was $50 entry or bottle service. I guess WMC did affect my trip as the music was very electronic and not my thing.

Classic. I just missed you last night.

I did a quick lap thru the Delano, but didn't stick around for FDR. Was there girls there?

What time did you go?

Quote:Quote:

Food at Dolce is excellent. Ive been there a number of times now and posting up at the bar is a decent move. Struck up a convo with 2 girls next to me drinking johnny blue and we rolled together to Segafredo on Lincoln Rd. after (friday). The same hotel also has 'the rec room' which you can enter on the side and is worth a look. Will Smith was in the joint last month.

Yeah, I got Rec Room on lock.

I like the cocktail bar in The Gale as well. I am sure you saw it, it is right inside from Dolce.

First time at Catch last night-tapas with a seafood emphasis of course. Recommended. Almost got whiplash from all the talent walking in the door. Most were with guys however.

Got that place on Lock too. Went opening night.

Was it crowded on a Wed night?

I have been there a few times on Wed, but it wasn't too crowded. But it is WMC and spring break now so all bets are off.

Made it to Hyde Bar @ SLS hotel last month-great spot. Will try to stick to open air joints like this moving forward. Nightclubs can't compare.

Got that place on Lock too.

I like that spot, I have swooped out of there mass amounts.

Only problem is there are two main doorguys and one of them hates me.

Real player hater. The other cat is super cool though.

Messages In This Thread