rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Baltimore

Baltimore

Quote: (03-20-2013 06:22 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (03-20-2013 06:13 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Baltimore was ranked top 50 most dangerous cities in the world by The Citizens Council for Public Security and Criminal Justice. It surpassed many Latin American cities. http://www.businessinsider.com/most-dang...12-10?op=1 . Not saying that I think violence would be an issue, but I was just surprised to see it outranking places like Lima or Guayaquil.

How about this: stick to Federal Hill, the Inner Harbor, Canton, Fells Point, Little Italy, and Power Plant Live. If you do that, there should be little or no safety issues. There is really no reason to go anywhere else.

Yeah I feel you. I've stated that many times in different threads regarding other places in Latin America. Just don't be an idiot and you'll be fine. I was just pointing out how I thought it was strange that Baltimore would outrank some other spots that come to mind as being dangerous. It's ranking wouldn't stop me from visiting as I've spent a month or more in two of the places on that list.

Messages In This Thread