rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Graduate students in Poland by province/ gender

Graduate students in Poland by province/ gender

In terms of women, Lodz, like much of the rest of Poland, is more than agreeable. There is one main street called Piotrkowska (i think) where most places to hang out are either on or conjoined to. It is eh.
The city was once the shining beacon of Polish industry, as shown in that great Wajda film of which i forget the name. That was 150 odd years ago. It never kept up with the times, however, and now looks pretty bleak. So, i can't recommend living there. There is more to life than women. You will have fewer women and, speaking in aggregate terms, more work involved to game them up north near Gdansk / Gdynia or wherever but you will still have enough women and other things besides to keep you busy. ie. live somewhere else in Poland.
In fact unless you are studying film i don't know why you would want to live in Lodz.

Messages In This Thread