rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"...for a large number of guys, game is only going to make a small difference."

"...for a large number of guys, game is only going to make a small difference."

This speculation is all very general. It depends on the particular girls. There are bitchy, entitled 3s and princess bitch 8s. More 8s than 3s will require that extra edge of on-point game + looks, but the feminist 3 will need it, too, to break down the fattitude. (Not that any of us would game a 3, just hypothetical here.)

On the other hand, there are plenty of girls who aren't as entitled, they just tend to not be as social and so are harder to find. And obviously, all this is going to be greatly exacerbated in the big coastal cities -a cutie from the Midwest might seem positively foreign by comparison.

Girls' tastes are more subjective also. Men are hardwired for physical attraction/looks first and foremost. Women aren't, and so even if they are getting pickier in that department in the West, their individual tastes are hard to generalize. One girl I dated briefly (a solid 7) confessed that she was really turned on by fat guys. Obviously that's not normal, but girls are more varied in what turns their crank. To her, I was a 4, while most guys would probably call me a 7, and a girl who likes blue eyes might think I'm an 8.

The only solid solution in the long term is to put yourself in a place where you're approaching better quality girls (mentally) who don't have ridiculous expectations and royalty complexes, and to take reasonable care of yourself so that you appeal to the broadest spectrum of women. Game works well for those of us with the common-sense to employ it properly.

Messages In This Thread