rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gays and Tranny's

Gays and Tranny's

I agree with the bizarreness of forcing people's whole identities into who they prefer to diddle their fiddle. It means straight people are a bunch of paranoid homophobes, and the only people who can safely claim to be "secure" (wtf?) in their sexuality are the flaming homos with a forced lisp that parade around loudly and proudly everywhere they go dropping queer-eye-for-the-straight-guy wisdom left and right for all to hear. I mean so many of them have more or less the same personality and style of speech, wtf. It's worse than sorority girls.

Same thing with so many lesbians: the butch, man-hating, angry or pompous stereotype is commonly found to be true. And of course they can't fart without it having some tremendous impact on "gender relations" and "women's issues".

Who people like to fuck just shouldn't be so important. In fact, I hypothesize that if we didn't make such a huge fuss about sexual preferences, there would be less overall homosexual acts. There would certainly be more healthy, hormonally congruent gender roles. Why, for example, are there so few openly gay men like Jack Donovan?

I always thought trannies were scary, but then I started seeing pictures of ladyboys in Thailand and I think those...people... really kind of are a third gender. We know that gender has so much to do with hormones, and there can be complications at birth that can make some people truly gender ambiguous. So for those people I say do your thing -- just don't cram your agenda down my throat like every other minority group and we're cool.

Messages In This Thread