rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taking It To The Next Level?

Taking It To The Next Level?

Quote: (03-20-2013 01:18 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (03-19-2013 04:23 PM)alphanov Wrote:  

How do you guys manage to transit from history to ejaculating down her throat?

I think what you are asking is how did we transition from the intellectual topic of European history to a more seductive topic like getting their number???
Well, basically, we changed the subject.

I see your point, a cool laid-back intellectual, change the topic to something more personal, get the number. Now what? Text her two days later with "let's get a drink"?
I think this may work in the case when she's horny and has already made up her mind that she wants to have sex with you, so the whole politics talk is just a convenient decoy for both of you, until alcohol takes over.
Unfortunately for me, I barely ever come across this type of girl. They rather think "oh what an interesting person (note: a person, a genderless being), we have so much to talk about!" I call it the Santa Claus syndrome, because I'm the Santa Claus, while the chicks hush up around me and look with their big curious eyes. Needless to say, at my slightest attempt to turn things more personal, they're shocked, because Santa is not supposed to do that

Messages In This Thread