rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Münich, Bilbao or Venice?

Münich, Bilbao or Venice?

Quote: (03-20-2013 12:35 PM)Garzero Wrote:  

Yeah, it was last summer during the "fiesta" (of course I suppose girls are more eager to have sex with foreigners in those days). I had one bang with a girl from Irun I met on the train to San Sebastian (fucked the same night), and one make-out some days later with a girl who lives in Bilbao (though from another little town still in Basque countries). Both were not difficult, if I stayed longer I guess I would have banged also the girl in Bilbao. Consider I have fairly skilled game with spanish chicks (I had more than one spanish gf and speak fluent spanish) and travelling by myself helped a lot (for spanish girls: italian travelling alone = irresistible romantic adventurer)

Quote: (03-20-2013 11:28 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (03-20-2013 10:56 AM)Garzero Wrote:  

Basque people (all of them speak spanish btw) are known for being a bit closed to strangers, due to their trouble past with spanish government (Basque countries were the most tyrannized by dictator Franco). But if you play honest with chicks, you'll go smooth and sex will occurr without big problems.

You had success with girls in Bilbao?

Break it down a little bit.

Well, I am not hating on your game, but that is only one girl you swooped if I am reading that correctly.

Not exactly setting the world on fire.

Again, no diss, but you implied girls there were easy:

Quote:Quote:

for spanish girls: italian travelling alone = irresistible romantic adventurer

Sh*t, if swooping one girl during a festival is the criteria, everywhere on earth is easy.

Good work though, there are some hot girls in Irun.

Messages In This Thread