rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shoring in Colombia

Shoring in Colombia

Quote: (01-15-2011 02:43 AM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Quote: (01-15-2011 02:19 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

best thing is to just let them know from the get go u are there just to have a good time ie have some drinks, dance, and talk to girls and are not there for p4p. most harden pro's will leave to go find a paying customer rather quickly. the ones that stick around and wanna hangout,chill, and talk are the ones that you will be able to shore.

Does that mean you´ve pulled that move off?

Cause to me it seems that, if there is a girl that maybe would let you hit for free, doesn´t mean she´s decided that from the get go, it´s somethin you have to work for and she won´t decide till later. But then, I´ve never pulled off that kinda stunt, so who knows.

I have pulled that off in Brazil numerous times. Havent been to Colombia yet, but im sure it is similar.

Yea you can play it cool and not mention p4p/money or whatever but it is risky as you might waste alot of time on a girl that wont go back with you for free.

If you are in a known p4p spot I just think its best to go ahead and let the broad know up front ur intentions. If she sticks around than you know you have a good shot.

Messages In This Thread