rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gays and Tranny's

Gays and Tranny's

Quote: (03-20-2013 08:47 AM)liberman Wrote:  

In the Archaic period of ancient greece women were not even considered sex objects they were just existing for breading thats all. The men engaged in homosexuality frequently out of sexual desire (with the older guy being attracted to the young guys) Funny how this lifestyle went against evolution and natural instincts but men were still attracted to youth.

Does masturbation go against evolution and natural instincts? There's really nothing different in gay sex so the mystery is why don't most men feel about it the same way as they do on masturbation. Most men and societies will do a bit to shaming on masturbation since it can be seen as loserish to not be getting it from a woman but the evolutionary cost of just ejaculating clearly doesn't matter considering how much sperm we actually waste on masturbation.

There actually has to be some particular evolutionary reason why men are so reluctant to have sex with men. The cost of ejaculating and "wasting time" instead of being with a woman explains nothing since the cost is the same as it is with masturbation yet all normal men do that all the time. My suggestions would be disease-avoidance (we've developed an instinctive distaste for homosexuality because men having anal sex with each other spread disease much faster than anything else) or the dominance dynamic (every society that has accepted some form of homosexual relations still looks down on the submissive partner).

Me, personally, I'm an ultra-far-right guy when it comes to minority cultures (fuck them all) but ultra-live-and-let-live on tastes of individuals.

Messages In This Thread