rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gays and Tranny's

Gays and Tranny's

The fact that some people are gay don't bother me in the slightest.
As Lemmo said, they are productive members of society and-to me-good friends and valued members of the human race.

My only problem with any group [not necessarily homosexuals] is when they carry a-not always unjustified-chip on their shoulder. This goes for my group as well [North American Blacks].

When ( x ) group decides that because of the injustices that they face(d)-however real, however painful, however current-that they have the right to at best: infringe upon your rights /peace of mind / well being / bother you and at worst: launch all out assaults on who / what you are (...looking at you feminists), they're not just hindering the progress of any possible benevolent, mutually beneficial societal outcomes of their endeavors but also the progress of our species as a whole. By doing so they automatically put "the others" on the defensive and preclude any possibility of people looking at it through their eyes. Its the equivalent of name calling or likening to Nazis during a heated argument.

[Note: that most male supporters of the feminist movement that truly appreciate what is happening, not what they are being told is trying to be accomplished, are either acting out of fear of loss or self-loathing or are being manipulative for some kind of personal, professional or societal gain]

Messages In This Thread