rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gays and Tranny's

Gays and Tranny's

Quote: (03-20-2013 08:28 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

Quote: (03-20-2013 07:42 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Quote: (03-20-2013 07:15 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

dunno really, what i do know is no one gave a shit whether you were gay, bi or whatever before christianity and islam came along.

Oh, boy how wrong can you be?

There were always a minority of gays and there were always people who cared about masculinity and potency of survival of their tribe/nation/faith.

Everybody has always given some shit about it. Some supported it, some shamed it but everybody gave some shit.

Roman and Greek soldiers engaged in homosexuality very, very frequently. There wasn't any stigma at all, and they were very masculine in the sense they were warriors. Bojangles is right in the sense that it wasn't this big of an issue pre-Abrahamic religion.

Homosexuality occurs in many animals, but I agree with Lemmo that it is sort of a defect as it negates the ability to reproduce. I'm interested in the evolutionary reasons for it.

Trannies though? They annoy me, as do parents obsessed with raises gender-neutral children.

In the Archaic period of ancient greece women were not even considered sex objects they were just existing for breading thats all. The men engaged in homosexuality frequently out of sexual desire (with the older guy being attracted to the young guys) Funny how this lifestyle went against evolution and natural instincts but men were still attracted to youth.

Now we have a gay culture which is not only accepted but promoted.
I cant say I fully understand the reasons for this.

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

Messages In This Thread