rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who here has elite body? What is the effect on the game?

Who here has elite body? What is the effect on the game?

I don't have an "elite" body but I would guess since I workout and have muscles that the way you feel about yourself affects your game. Fitness definitely has an effect on one's self-esteem and confidence (I think). But I don't think being a meathead in and of itself will help you get laid. Plenty of those at my gym and I can tell off top some of those dudes aren't pulling. Also, some of the guys I know who spend a lot of time and energy into fitness (moreso than game and going out) tend to pull average quality chicks.

I also think only a female (or possibly a gay man) can evaluate male attractiveness. Too many times I've seen the most unlikely of guys pull good quality consistently. Of any guy I know, the dude I know who gets laid the most doesn't even workout (at all) and doesn't have an "elite" body. He has money and charisma and can talk his ass off though.

Messages In This Thread