rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Baltimore

Baltimore

I was in Baltimore briefly. I'd hesitate to call this a data sheet, but I had some info to share, and there are no threads on Baltimore. This is more of an open thread on Baltimore than a data sheet. If you have any other data, do share. I only spent time in the Federal Hill area of Baltimore, I can't vouch for any other parts of the city.

I went out two nights, no bangs. First night, I made out with one girl, and then went to the wrong venue. The second night, went to a great venue, but made a huge mistake - my only option was to bang that night, so I figured I'd tell girls I was from thousands of miles away, and move quickly to filter out the prudes. Basically demanding girls to cop to being whores backfired enormously. Plus I was a bit impatient - I wanted to be sure I'd bang, plus I figured going a little crazy would help, so I kept pushing the envelope. Anyone who's winged with me at all knows I tend to make out very quickly with girls, so I was really pushing it here. The night I kissed four girls, two of my boys brought home girls, although they're retards and didn't get the notch.

I spent my time in the Federal Hill neighborhood. My friend said the neighborhood is uniformly 27 and under, and that's what I saw. You can only evaluate a scene relative to the ones you've known, so I'm going to compare Federal Hill to LA.

Federal Hill

[Image: Federal_Hill2_Baltimore_Area_Convention_..._54728.jpg]

Pic: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_dCJEsq5nTZA/TK...+Hill).jpg

Differences between LA and Federal Hill, Baltimore:

Drinking Culture: In Federal Hill, everyone goes out to bars and drinks a ton. People regularly drink until they puke. There's not much to do besides drink, unlike LA. There's a very good chance you'll be partying right next to the hottest girls in town. In a place like LA, and probably DC, Miami et al, you go to a bar, and the town's top shelf talent is sorely absent. Even going to good clubs is no assurance that you'll get a shot at hot girls. Judging by my friend's lifestyle, it's not too hard to have some mild social circle game, drink a ton and bang random whores on the regular, in a place like Fed Hill. While the hottest girls here aren't necessarily that easy to open - they may be hanging out with cool dudes - they're at least in the same room as you.

Race: In Fed Hill, almost all the girls are white. In LA, I'll cast about the room, and 50% or more of the girls are out of the running because they're some group (like Persians and many of the decent Latinas) where the likelihood of banging them is low, or they're an ethnicity to which I'm not attracted (blacks and Asians, though I'm starting to warm to Korean girls). While some are fat in Fed Hill, plenty are fuckable. For someone who feels like LA nightlife can be a constant game of "Where Is Whitey?" this was a relief.

There were a few blacks in the scene, probably more black guys than black girls. From what I saw and heard, cool black guys have no problem fucking the white girls here. I'd even say that most black guys would have an easier time fucking the semi-hick kind of white girl you find here than they would your typical insular yuppie/hipster white chicks, that there'd be much less of a culture clash. Hell, all these chicks have brothers and fathers who worship athletes, many of whom are black men, so... At most, black guys will have to dress a little better to avoid being pigeonholed as ghetto, but that probably goes for anywhere in the US. Can't say with certainty, but it seems like there's more racial mixing here than in LA.

Culture: People in Fed Hill are a lot sloppier, whether it's drinking or what they're wearing. You see a lot of girls in sweatpants and t-shirts during the day. Guys and girls wear jerseys just about everywhere, except out at bars at night. Drinking is more common among girls here. In LA, you see way more hot girls self-consciously eating out at hip restaurants; in Federal Hill, I saw none of that. Maybe the good restaurants are in a different part of town, but it seemed like girls here don't go for that pretentious shit, and just want to have fun and party.

Talent: LA no doubt has better talent walking the streets during the day in places like Santa Monica, Rodeo Drive, USC and West Hollywood, but I'm afraid LA's advantages are attenuated or even disappear at night, unless you're well connected socially. I feel that's partly because of factors I mentioned earlier, race, the weaker drinking culture, and because in a metropolis like LA, the hot girls get scooped up by the elite men much more. The sex ratio in LA is also worse. I found the ratios to be fairly even here, or at least not far from 50/50. A 60% male ratio for LA is considered good.

Ease of Getting Laid: In LA, it feels like you have to bust your balls to get anything, but if you're very well placed, you can clean up with hot girls no problem. Very few men are well placed though, so this isn't much relief. In Fed Hill, you can carve out a decent niche by just getting hammered every weekend, living with some cool bros.

Venues:

I tried a couple approaches while day drinking, but they went nowhere. Approaching during the day at bars seems pretty fruitless. Getting to the bar between 10 and 11 PM is a safe bet, closing was at 1:30-2AM.

Banditos - more of a restaurant supposedly, but when I went in, there were people drinking casually and mingling. Made out with a girl here and met a bunch of her friends. Nice place to start your night.

Mother's - best venue I went to. The night I went, seems like plenty of girls came for dick, or at least for some attention. There was a huge dance floor, but enough room to maneuver, plus place outside to smoke if you wanted. The music wasn't agonizingly loud, and people were pretty drunk. Lots of female-only groups.

[Image: Mothers-Federal-Hill-Bar.jpg]

[Image: 600x338]

[All of these photos are from the internet. The photo immediately above is only a fraction of Mother's.]

Mad River - When I went in, this place was packed and it was a mad house. It felt too dark, loud and crowded to get anything going, I hardly did anything in this one. It's the kind of joint that toolbags love to go to, because it's 'popping,' but probably not the best bet for picking up girls.

Cowboys & Rednecks - didn't go inside, but my friend said this one attracts a kind of country crowd, as the name suggests. He doesn't much care for it, though he's not much of a hick either.

No Idea - Great pub for getting hammered with friends and pulling a girl back to, but not much potential for picking up girls. Great drink specials. Heard they did a Groupon here that was actually much *worse* than their regular specials, and ripped off a bunch of dumb yuppies in the process. That gets my vote! If you spend enough time drinking here, I'm sure you'll get some lays regardless.

Delia Foley's - More of a pub to eat and drink with friends. Good wings though.

Pic: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Nv-69z_Tai4/TT...C_0380.JPG

I know DC is close by, and I imagine DC guys come here fairly often, so there should be other posters with some input. My friend who lives here said girls in DC are hotter, for whatever that's worth. Personally, I didn't find the bars to be short of eligible bangable girls, 6s and 7s.

Messages In This Thread