rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dinner party game

Dinner party game

Sounds like a boring dinner party. Most of the ones I've attended there's been at least some degree of getting up, moving around, going outside, going to the bathroom, going to the kitchen/dining room for a snack or a glass of water/wine/beer/punch/whatever, putting a dessert plate in the sink, etc. If everyone's just sitting around in the same position for hours of intense conversation though, that could be tricky. It's obviously a touchy situation because you don't want to make the host or the other guests uncomfortable to the point where you don't get invited to any more of their parties, thus reducing your supply of new social circle pussy. This is especially the case if you are there via work connections. (You said "purely professional.") Maybe a calling card/personalized business card would be an option? I use my business cards and then handwrite my cellphone number and maybe a word or two pertaining to some inside joke so she remembers me with a smile. Not ideal, but if you're being relentlessly cockblocked it's better than nothing.

Messages In This Thread