rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reddit doesn't like my Toronto article

Reddit doesn't like my Toronto article

@Kosko

As a Trini friend explained to me "MANSZ NEED TO STOP GASSING UP STALE CATTIES"

Translation: Hitting on ugly girls raises the market value of them as well as hotter girls, thereby creating an asset bubble that is harmful to all men. It is a 416 epidemic.

Dudes here are a whole other issue. Half of them are tattoo'd, latte-slinging manginas with half a university degree and a 4 figure fixie bike. The other half are tattoo'd chefs or DJs that attract groupes - and good for them. But they are obnoxious to natives like me, paying $2000 a month for a 1 bedroom shitbox in a neighborhood I would not have gone to after dark 10 years ago. They think that they've finally made it because they escaped their provincial backwater in Eastern Canada, and they can't resist letting you know it.

I like hanging with the investment banker dicks and rich kids the best. They are, ironically, the most genuine and don't give a fuck if you didn't come from money. It reminds me of a quote by Houellebecq where he says that the bourgeois in France will always accept him, but the "dropouts", the alternative hipsters, never will because he's not enough of a degenerate.

Messages In This Thread