rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Easiest and hardest countries in Europe to pull?

Easiest and hardest countries in Europe to pull?

Quote: (01-13-2011 10:11 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (01-13-2011 12:33 AM)MysticTraveler Wrote:  

French girls have approached me and licked my face in night clubs (LITERALLY), give their phone numbers to me and squeeze me with their bodies while standing in line to get in the club and I am talking about high end nightclubs. You don't really need a social circle in France

This is VERY interesting to read. I too have had similar experiences when dealing directly with French girls. I have not ever been to France, but the ones I happen to meet in Miami are awesome freaks!

The last encounter I had with a French girl was about 6 months ago. She spoke very little English, but took me out to dinner specifically because she said that it was "good for sex later", now I had not even brought up the topic of sex as we had only known each other a whopping 10 minutes.

She took me to eat seafood, and kept stuffing oysters and vodka shots in my mouth, and kept telling me in very sexy French accent English "eat baby, eat baby, eat good for sex".

After we ate, she did not fuck around, she said "Ok, now we go back to your apt yes, and have sex baby?" As I was driving back to my place, she kept pulling up her skirt and opening her legs showing me her pussy: "baby, look, you like, you like baby?" I almost got into a car accident.

I only knew this girl for about 2 hours and she kept aggressively telling me how she wants sex from me. After sex, she smoked a cigarette, gave me a big kiss, and left.

They seem to have a tan skin/latin look fetish, as before this girl, I had yet another similar experience.

Unfucking believable!!!

Mixx
"Baby,you lke,you like baby" ???You sure she wasn't out of a Vietnam movie? [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread