rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

San Francisco

San Francisco

Man, I spent the craziest weekend in SF. This city is one giant playground for Adults.

I've been doing some thinking about the crowds here. Everybody here in the main city portion of SF is populated by people who did not grow up here. Some really crazy characters out here.

Nightlife is ridiculous because of taxis (15 dollars anywhere in the city), and wide variety of venues.

Also +1 to the blazer, v-neck and pocket square. The cool clothes definetly got me some good times this weekend.

Edit- Shoutout to WestCoast for hanging out. Giovonny, I am bummed we couldn't hang out, but our schedules didn't correspond. Next time!

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Messages In This Thread