rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reddit doesn't like my Toronto article

Reddit doesn't like my Toronto article

Quote: (03-18-2013 04:20 PM)Emancipator Wrote:  

Toronto does have its bright spots, suburban day gaming is easy especially at the mall and Canada's Wonderland.

You know, Toronto doesn't get a lot of credit in other respects. Unlike the South-of-Bloor ink'd up rest-of-Canada transplants who are the cause behind a lot of the attitude problems in this city (and let's be real, it's a guy and a girl problem), I grew up here.

I wrote this to G Manifesto in another post but it's still true. I feel like I am in an abusive relationship with this city. I love the people "in my neighborhood" like the Sesame Street theme song. I love going to the barbershop and shooting the shit with the barbers who came here from Italy 40+ years ago and still speak with the thickest Calabrese accents. I love going to the butcher shop and getting hooked up with the bombest cuts of meat they hold back for themselves. I love having my tailor be a guy I went to elementary school with. I love hanging out at cafes and bar patios until 2 AM in the summer, and hopping the fence to sneak into public pools after the bars have closed. I love how whatever I want, food, music, drugs, clothes, book stores...it's all here.

Of course, it's gotta be weighed against the crap Roosh mentions in his article.

Messages In This Thread