rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are women naturally tidy/ clean?

Are women naturally tidy/ clean?

Back in the 80's I lived in a student house for four years. It had 8 rooms and I must have shared with about 25 different people, at least half girls. I observed no consistent sex differences in cleanliness and tidiness. Some of the guys were pigs, but so were some of the girls. By the second year I took charge and instituted a cleaning rota for the communal areas. The girls would try to duck out of their duties more than the guys. But I ruled that house with a rod of iron, haha. That place was clean.

After I left I went back to clear up some trouble with the phone bill. One of the girls, bless her, had tried to put the telephone line in my name and stick me with the bill, even though I didn't live there any more. Anyway, the house was a tip; someone had bought a puppy and its shit and piss were all over the hallways, the kitchen; the washing up was piled high in the sink; what a sad fucking mess.

And it's not about intelligence. The cleverest woman I ever met - really bright and witty - lived in a pigsty. I never met her again, despite having had deep and hilarious chats online for months previously. Guess I'm a bit anal-retentive, haha.

Messages In This Thread