rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: just look at the picture

Date Lab: just look at the picture

She reminds me of a friend I had at work who was also 5'11" and blonde. And also average looking, but with high standards.

So she dated these guys who were like 6'7" but all seemed to have extra "Y" chromosomes, and wanted to fight with everyone when she'd bring them to work parties. One called me out because I mentioned I liked disco music. I somehow avoided getting my ass kicked for that major sin.

When she was 30, Lisa married some super-giant who was part of her city's "tall club." He led her to believe he had a good job when he didn't and then got a credit card in their name and ran it up so high they had to declare bankruptcy. She divorced him.

By 40, she was telling me she was "through with men." The highlight of her life is her annual two-week gal pal vacation from her government job. I mentioned that while she might be "through with men," it was she who chose the men in her life to begin with so she bears some responsibility for what happened to her.

Never heard from her again after I made that comment.

Messages In This Thread