rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Planned Europe trip in June

Planned Europe trip in June

Quote: (03-15-2013 04:33 PM)Technics Wrote:  

Volk, can you clarify the physical traits and quality of Hungarian women? As I've written before, there seems to be a broad dissonance on RVF about how good Hungarian women are on average.

Also, what's the "typical" cute Hungarian look like, meaning what is the best quality that the most of them have, on average? Ass? Breasts? Hair? Long Legs? Thanks in advance.

I understand why there's a broad dissonance. 95% of the people don't bother with a word of Hungarian because of the "difficulty" but just a small amount gets you into the loop, and then you discover where the real hot Hungarians are going. Tip : Places without lots of foreigners. They don't even try to hang out (as in for daygame) in places where people daygame (Vaci utca vs Romai part, etc). Most people only see the low end when they are out.

About how the cute women look like, it's funny because there's almost no middle ground. I've never seen a "kinda cute" Hungarian. The "kinda cute" ones pass for hot ones here in Medellin easily(beware, this is subjective but still valid), and the "not-so-hot" are just "meh" on this side of the world. They don't have anything that stands out a lot, their ass is just big enough, their breasts are not huge on average but not small, the legs are usually long and beautiful, but some girls are on the shorter side but still stunning.

Mind one thing: Hungarians have a lot of slavic genes, however, they also have the native Hungarian part. The mix, most of the time, gets women as beautiful as the slavic ones, and sometimes even better. (Sometimes it fails tho. Genetics are funny).

Pictures on demand (Not models, common people), so let me know.

Messages In This Thread