rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Making money Online

Making money Online

^^

I checked out their videos and read the PDFs. My first instinct was that their business model seems like a viable one. The free information they gave away seems good, then again I don't know much about that type of business so everything was fresh for me. On the other hand my BS detector went through the roof when watching the videos...certain things conflicted. They claimed that they just started selling on amazon recently, yet a little research shows that they had a course out last year so what gives? The price tag is ridiculous at 4k.

Bottom line, I don't doubt that these guys are making the dough they claim. I have an amazon seller account, and the video shots seem legit. With that said they must have spent tons of time researching and testing niche products to find the ones that give them those type of results. Who knows how much they've spent on products at a loss before they stumbled upon the successful ones...and that's the point...I highly doubt it's as 'easy' and 'simple' as they claim it to be. Finding the right product(s) is the key. My guess, it's extremely hard to find them and their bestseller status is very limited so it's easier to make some quick money by selling this 'course.'

Messages In This Thread