rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Personality traits of men that go to different countries to hunt for women

Personality traits of men that go to different countries to hunt for women

Quote: (03-15-2013 11:29 AM)WestCoast Wrote:  

@G

Nah I don't care about being challenged by the dangers of the "interwebz". You should already know I like some of your advice as well.

Again, if you're doing $20K and pulling 9's no reason to leave.

I think you're misconstruing two things. Why can't you buy the same status you buy with $20K in Colombia? Reason... You don't spend enough time there.

Lets put it another way.

Assuming you hit the ground running world wide, excluding the USA, any city. 2 weeks to bang a new girl. Which one would give you the best quality? That is likely the best country for you to expat to.

I don't blank here, I do "okay" 7ish range now some lucky stunners here and there, but the fact that I can land in SA and pull a 7 with weak ass spanish is a dead giveaway the long-term prospects are stronger.

I would bet good money "the g" in Colombia is pulling just as well as "the g" in the USA. You just know the USA system Better than the system abroad. That's not going to change you were born here. Unless of course you fully invest into multiple years in one location.

So landing to floor running which is better, that's the best measurement, you have an unfair advantage in the USA. So do I. This is why I like NYC better than any city and we seem to agree on city choices here, because on a quality/quantity basis we know which cities are "better". Apply that same routine abroad.

Make sense?

Bravo, you nailed it.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Messages In This Thread