rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Personality traits of men that go to different countries to hunt for women

Personality traits of men that go to different countries to hunt for women

Quote: (03-14-2013 10:49 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (03-14-2013 08:58 PM)Jalouse Wrote:  

I think the ease of getting quality women abroad is overblown, you can have a lot of factors against you that make it harder: language, bad logistics, not understanding the culture, no connections etc.

This harks back to an old G Manifesto post: Is the US the easiest place in the world to get laid?

Yeah, I still have yet to go to a country that is easier than the USA.

I think foreign countries are way harder.

Granted, I haven't been to Thailand where a guy who has trouble text messaging girls in America can walk into a bar his first night in Thailand and say "Look B*tch, I am in Ketosis" and "shore" 30-50 girls back to his hostel, so maybe I don't know what I am talking about.

Nor have I froze in Belarus in January and swooped massive amounts of high heeled models night after night, sometimes 2-3 per night, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

You are right and wrong.

You have to take into consideration that not everybody has the same ability to pick up women nor the same expectations in what they want in a woman. Apparently anybody can get laid in Thailand....so there is light at the end of the tunnel for the thirty year old virgins. jajaja

I read these threads..... and even I...have to wonder what is going on in American these days with these young good looking guys that seem to be going abroad just to get laid....I mean when you look at some of these threads that is all it is about.

Personally I never saw much of a difference between what I was pulling at home versus abroad until I hit my early thirties.....by forty I was pulling better quality overseas and at fifty there is just no going back to American women unless I just wanted to invest everything I had into just one....which is what it would take at this point.

And it still wouldn't be worth it to setup a lifestyle where you spend ton of time and a shit load of cash ( and opportunity costs) living overseas if you don't really, really appreciate the opportunity to bang the hottest piece of ass you can possibly land. I just happen to be one of the guys that really does appreciate a super fine chick that is into it.

You know if you really have an affinity for living in the U.S. you can always marry a super hot chick and bring you back with you.

I did exactly that when I hit my mid-life crisis at the age of thirty five. jajaja

I don't recommend you do something like this unless you are going into it with your eyes wide open....both of my parents were married and divorced five times to different people so I was already well versed in how to take care of myself.

I married a chick that I met in a topless bar in Phoenix when I was 25 it only lasted a couple of years but it was one hell of a party...we always seemed to have one of her titty dancer friends living with us...I can't remember just living with her alone at any time.

Second wife was from Colombia and all and all it was probably the most enjoyable of all of the relationships I have ever had....we broke up and divorced after three and half years and I was actually still sad to see her go. You just don't go out and find the hottest chick you can get with in Colombia that is a nimpho at the age of 19 and not feel sorry to see her go after three years..jajaja....If she would have lasted until she was over 25 I probably would have handled it better.

Anyway there are a ton of pics all over the web of my ex....her name is Olga Lucia Tovar. She actually looked a lot better to me when she was 19 without plastic surgery.

Here is one of many many places you can see pics and videos of her on the net.

http://www.nudevista.com/?q=lucia+tovar&s=s

Messages In This Thread