rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

turning shit into sugar.

turning shit into sugar.

Quote: (03-14-2013 04:31 PM)Hades Wrote:  

Yeah I got nothing to dispute. I guess the only thing I have to say is that I'd be a little nervous about posting on the RVF with all that personal information, just in case one of your lady friends googles you and finds your youtube/rvf profile/etc. I think you have your last name on your youtube account as well.
When your anonymity is compromised, being affiliated with the RVF not long after Roosh's hilarious "Don't Bang Denmark" and all the related political hysterics is probably not in your best interests, just a heads up. How did you find the forum, anyhow?

Thank you [Image: smile.gif]
I don't have a lot of friends anyway, and my family knows i'm a player, and they accept it.. So i dont care about my anonymity so much. Also I can't figure out how to retain hot girls, so i dont care if they find out.

Quote: (03-14-2013 05:55 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Nice Makaveli. [Image: smile.gif] What do you think of Roosh's "Don't Bang Denmark" book?

It is accurate about the culture, and the women in Copenhagen.
It's amazing that after 2 months, he had such a sharp view on reality. I really liked the book.
He hit a truth in that book, when he said that to get laid in denmark, it is best to be a beta guy who approaches a lot, and is not afraid of going after the bang.

After I read it, I got so angry, and i actually lost a lot of friends from expressing the truths from dont bang denmark. My 17 year old little brother is now a fan, and he got his girlfriend just after he bought "bang"
I also enjoyed to read "Day bang" and "30 bangs" on my kindle.

BUT i think the section about bars, and places to go, are not so universal for men in general. I know it's a subjective book, but i tried out the bar "Bakken", that he recomended. (Which was on his list of the easiest places to get laid in the world)
- It might be good for one type of guy, and bad for others.
That place is filled with hipsters, and people who are 25+.
When i went there i thought that he was recominding it, just to fool the reader. But i tried to see it from the viewpoint of Roosh, and maybe the women in that place, just responded better to his type of game, and his personality. I can understand, why he recomended that place, in the light of his own experience.

When i'm doing night game, I am very agressive, and a creeper. I prefer a place called Billy Booze, at a street called "kattesundet", because the place is filled with horny 18 year old girls.. this place responds better to me. It's a place where people come and go all night, which means that i can play the numbers game. It was actually from this forum, that i discovered my little niche place.

so all in all, different people, might have different perceptions of reality. A place where he can easily get laid, might be like hell for me.

On that concept, i would recomend every guy on this forum to read the book called "dont sleep, there are snakes" by daniel everett. I think roosh recomended it too, and Daniel Everett is also in Robert Greene's new book "Mastery"..

Messages In This Thread