rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "If only I knew what I know now in college" thread

The "If only I knew what I know now in college" thread

Quote: (03-14-2013 01:30 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I agree. There's tons of young hotties around, but it really all depends on what school you go to. My school is super academics oriented. There are parties if your social circle is up to par, the only place I see dudes getting some is the campus bar one night a week.

The girls are easy but talking to and going out with dudes who aren't in uni it's much easier. They have cash, I don't. I could get a job, but then that would heavily impact my free time to meet girls.

Just keep in mind that not all universities are 24/7 fuckfests and remember that you can always go to campus if you don't attend school there.

Quote: (03-14-2013 07:00 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Life (overall) gets better. However access to hot women declines.

Go to ASU or SEC or Big 10 school.

What venues are you finding more attractive 18-22 year olds?

Look at a typical nightlife routine. You gotta do all sorts of shit to get warmed up for a night out. You have to remain flexible, bounce venues. You have to work.

In college, just walk to the quad. They are everywhere.

So as far as this goes any advice for those of us at the more academic schools? For example our student body here is only about 4.5k. So the pool of women is lower considering older classes ratios are worse (seniors' class is around 40% women and I'm being generous in my estimate while the freshman are I believe 48%). Plus the more academic the school, at least in my case it seems, the more crazy women there are as all the sane ones seem to be taken and not budging. I don't mean lite crazy either, I mean the emotionally unstable stalker kind. Any advice for those of us in boats like or similar to this one?

Messages In This Thread