rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hostel recommandations for Krakow

Hostel recommandations for Krakow

Quote: (01-11-2011 02:35 PM)Super Etoile Wrote:  

Quote: (01-11-2011 10:50 AM)Sirob Wrote:  

What would be the ideal month to hit up Krakow and Wroclaw?

I'm currently planning to spend 10 days there from April 15 to April 25 this year. Would it be too cold?

It won't be too cold but you might be better off arriving on the 25th rather than leaving.

Why? Easter is late this year, and do you really want to spend a religious holiday in probably the most religiously observant country in central (if not all) Europe? Even the Alkohole will be shut. Not that getting laid there is going to be a struggle, but I'm just sayin'.............

If it was me I would rather go the 10 days before or after, especially given that going after puts you in the middle of May Day and Constitution Day (May 1st and 3rd, I was in Sopot last May Day and the clubs were all busy), which is essentially gonna be a 5 day holiday given the way the calendar is..........now that gives me an idea!

Thanks Super Etoile. I'll keep this point in mind. Also, do you know of any online sites which can be used beforehand to build up a pipeline of prospects prior to arriving in Krakow?

I've heard that staying in a private apartment is the way to go as it considerably eases up logistics for a bang. What about staying in hostels?

p.s. are you based out of Poland?

Messages In This Thread