rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miami Heat (coach banging cheerleader)

Miami Heat (coach banging cheerleader)

Quote: (03-12-2013 03:09 PM)TheSlayer Wrote:  

Agreed. Carlisle ran circles around him in those 2011 finals and he simply could not figure out how to bust the zone. Even last year he was pretty shit until the finals when some light-bulb went off in his head and Miami officially embraced the whole "positionless" and "smallball" basketball. This year he's been okay. Him and Scott Brooks are in the same category: average coaches with star players. But it's still an improvement from his first season with the big 3 to now, that's why I said he's become a better coach.

He has improved for sure, though. He's getting there. And yes, don't get me started on Scott Brooks. OKC is my team. Really wish we seriously went after Phil Jackson this past off season when Brooks contract was up. He's lucky he has Durant and Westbrook carry the team, but because he's the coach, they'll never get past Miami ever. He just doesn't make any adjustments. Just tons of isos and jumpshots which will not cut it against the Heat.

Messages In This Thread