rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miami Heat (coach banging cheerleader)

Miami Heat (coach banging cheerleader)

Quote: (03-12-2013 03:05 PM)Zebra_Cakes Wrote:  

Quote: (03-12-2013 03:01 PM)TheSlayer Wrote:  

Who knew Coach Spo had game? Good for him. He has also gotten better as a basketball coach from the first season of the "big 3" to this year.

He's surrounded by athletes constantly, I'm sure he picked a few things up [Image: lol.gif]

He's not that good of a coach. He's pretty average. When you have Lebron James on your team, you really don't have to do much, I mean, look at what he did in Cleveland with a team full of scrubs and a garbage coach. Doc Rivers, Thibs, Pops, and Carlisle are the only good coaches in the league right now.

Agreed. Carlisle ran circles around him in those 2011 finals and he simply could not figure out how to bust the zone. Even last year he was pretty shit until the finals when some light-bulb went off in his head and Miami officially embraced the whole "positionless" and "smallball" basketball. This year he's been okay. Him and Scott Brooks are in the same category: average coaches with star players. But it's still an improvement from his first season with the big 3 to now, that's why I said he's become a better coach.

Messages In This Thread