rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Easiest and hardest countries in Europe to pull?

Easiest and hardest countries in Europe to pull?

Quote: (01-11-2011 11:20 AM)lottery Wrote:  

mystictraveller thats so true..i remember this girl from germany who came to my house through cs..she was cold as fuck..i would ask her a question and she will answer me in a rude way..i was thinking wtf..why did you come to my house..my friend was more cool about it, he was like..thats the way germans are..im like fuck that..i just ignored her the wholenight when now she decided to talk to me more..next morning she left because i made it clear indirectly that my cs couch is for cool people..since then..im like, ''fuck germans''

I know what you mean. That German Ice queen ignored me so hard that I felt emotionally molested (I was not used to that in Europe). With that being said, I have some good friends who are German. I met a German dude who was really cool and I think he slept with half of the girls in Paris. If you are different from the usual stereotype then you command so much attention and respect for being different (or rather having the brains to understand that the world does not revolve around your country) that it is a cake walk to get laid.

CS= Couch surfing?

Also, German girls have a fetish for more than just Latin guys. I have met some really freaks (No, I did not sleep with them, I don't think I could have handled it)

@Mixx: I dug out Subutai's thread about Berlin but I am not sure about his ethnicity.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3206-p...n#pid35606

Messages In This Thread