rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I move to Chicago or NYC this summer? 26 y/o, from UK

Should I move to Chicago or NYC this summer? 26 y/o, from UK

Bushwick is ghetto. Brooklyn is easy to figure out. The eastern and northern parts are bad. The west is good and the south up to around Flatbush ave. Queens is a bit cheaper by the way and has or use to have nicer clubs.Queens has almost every ethnicity on the planet living there. Albanian,Romanian, Greek, Spanish clubs. The non artsy areas of Brooklyn are mostly Italians who have not moved out to Staten Island or New Jersey and Russians. The Russians tend to date in their own gene pool or Jewish people(Israelis). Irish have been moving out for last 2 decades to Long island, Queens(Rockaway). Williams burg is Artsy but also has a large religious Jewish population and the Polish population it was once known for has stagnated. New Polish tend to flock to the Russian/EE areas. Williams burg is good to rent if you plan on going to Manhattan a lot.Park slope is the largest Lesbian population in the USA. It is their version of San Francisco. To be honest it isn't the best area to be bar hopping. You be better in Bay Ridge.Park Slope is a trendy area where day game with a dog probably works. Wouldn't know I am not a liberal and don't jive with that type of chick(wiccans,etc lol)
Avoid: Bushwick, Brownsville, East New York, Bed sty,Carnasie(was good 25 years ago) Flatbush. These are areas I was paid to fight crime. You won't want to be there lol.

Messages In This Thread