rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Article: The Secrets Of How Thai Women Make Their Men Happy (Why Men Love Thailand)

Article: The Secrets Of How Thai Women Make Their Men Happy (Why Men Love Thailand)

Quote: (03-09-2013 01:26 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

That piece was on point. I left a comment also. The bitches that commented basically bore out the points made in the article about why a Thai woman is preferable to an American one.

Article seems fairly mild.....I wonder what the women would have to say about the Thai threads on this board. LOL!!

I have never really been down on American women....I like them...it's just that I have an easier time finding what I like overseas anymore. I have literally picked up hundreds of women in the U.S. and Latin America over the years and have never felt compelled to utter the phrase "I don't pay for sex" once in my life let alone various times on the same night.

That has to be worth something.

Messages In This Thread