rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Africa: the best places

Africa: the best places

One of my best friends in my town, who also happens to have quite a bit of international travel experience, his sister recently moved to Ethiopia to work for the state department, so he is really down to go to Ethiopia. The country has never been on the top of my list of places to travel to, but since he wants to go within the next year or two, I think it might get moved to the top, ahead of Europe and S. America.

I wouldn't consider it a flagging trip, and honestly doubt I would pull over there, but I do think Ethiopian women can be pretty fine and would be down to smash one given the opportunity. I really want to see the the rock churches of Lalibela which are amazing and some of the oldest if not the oldest actively used churches in the world. Ethiopia is supposed to be a really spiritual and mystical place, so I think that may be more of where my head will be at, as opposed to going out clubbing and trying to pick up chicks.

I know some people here have been there, though not sure if any active members, I am mostly wondering what the level of English spoken there is, because for sure langauge barriers can for sure be a pain in the ass. Also, I know it's a really poor country, so I am wondering what the level of sanitation and risk of getting sick are, plus whether you got to watch your back, or whether it's really safe?

Messages In This Thread